Interested in obtaining C.N.A. certification in gerontological nursing? We can help!
Provincial Study Support Group – province wide virtual group on-line / teleconferencing – from January to March 2015
The Provincial Study Support Group is offered thru web based software and teleconferencing. There is no in person component. This is not a course or class, but a means of members supporting members in preparing to write the Gerontological certification examination.
Registration is open until 1200h on 21 November 2014. Sessions will be no longer than 80 minutes. An introduction session will be held the week of 24 November 2014.
To register please forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First and last name
- Email address (one you will use for the study group)
- Telephone number (one you will use for the study group)
- Confirm you are currently an AGNA member
- Have submitted to / received confirmation for registration to write the exam
- Include your Top 5 areas for review / study
DOWNLOAD AGNA Provincial Study Support Group Registration InformationDownload
Here are some links to CNA content:
- CNA Certification Initial Application – Closes November 19, 2014!
- Recordings of past webinars
- Upcoming webinars
- List of Competencies
- Blueprint for Gerontological Nursing Certification Exam
NOTE: AGNA provides these links as a courtesy to members and visitors and assumes no responsibility for broken links, content therein or currency. Please consult CNA directly for up to date information.
Download the AGNA Certification Study Group Poster - Please post in your workplace or distribute to your colleagues!